I am a psychic business consultant, Soul Realignment practitioner, licensed psychotherapist, believer in the healing forces of nature, an educator, alchemist, adventurer, witty writer, and a hopeless fan of House Hunters International. I use my travel and everyday life experiences to share the wisdom and soul lessons behind the shit that happens, while teaching people who they are at soul level.
I fully understand the confidence and joy that result from following my spirit and truly knowing (and living by) my unique soul energies. I believe that life is way too short to be stuck in fear, dissatisfaction, and everyone else’s “should’s”.
I use the Akashic Records to help entrepreneurs work through their success blocks by giving clarity as to their divine purpose and gifts, as well as uncovering both present AND past-life issues that are keeping them stuck in a cycle of self-sabotage.
When ditch your baggage and align your marketing, sales, services, and systems to your natural energies to create a business based on your own unique self-expression, abundance follows.
My passion lies in using life and humor to motivate and inspire others to understand and connect to their spirit for lasting confidence, abundance, and joy. Want this too? Schedule a complementary phone chat with me.
How did a "proper" psychotherapist get into reading souls?
It all started as a quest to heal my body.
I was physically sick, courtesy of the standard American diet and relying on pills for pretty much everything from acne to birth control to every time I got the cooties. So my journey really started with the desire to ditch the meds, and reverse symptoms of illness in my body.
With the birth of the Internet, I was able to connect with functional medicine experts, properly research the information I needed to fully understand what was going on, and become empowered to do something about it. Little did I realize that physical healing would lead me down a path to an emotional and spiritual overhaul.
I took charge of my own physical healing, changing my diet and lifestyle drastically. I took charge of my own happiness, and started to own the stories I created about myself, my emotions, and my choices. I realized I was totally unfulfilled working the 9-5, and I no longer wished to earn pennies on the dollar, relying on the medical insurance system to reimburse me for my client's needs.
I learned the tools that would help get my physical body on board, because come to find out, your primitive brain will sabotage the shit out you. Who knew?
Through divine inter-workings, I met the coaches and teachers I needed, and eventually discovered who I was at soul level, thanks to having my own Akashic Record read and cleared. I learned my divine soul gifts, so I knew, FOR SURE, my purpose in this lifetime and how I could serve others. I reconnected with my soul voice and learned how to listen for continued guidance.
Learning who I was at soul level was a complete GAME-CHANGER. I took the time to declutter and ditch both present and past life patterns that were no longer serving me. I worked (and continue to work - it's an ongoing journey) on forgiving myself for my perceived "failures". The freedom of releasing negative energy has allowed me to fully embrace and use my divine gifts.
When I discovered I had the ability to read souls, I closed my therapy practice, created intuitive coaching readings and programs, and never looked back!
This didn't happen overnight. And it took work. But now I am more confident in my skills and abilities than ever, and have found joy in both my business and personal life.
My Life Experiences and Random Tid-Bits (if you are still interested)
- I really tried to be a school teacher. But the snotty noses of the small kids grossed me out... and the attitudes of the older kids - OMG! Wrong environment, definitely! Come to think of it, I would have been a much more effective teacher if I had the counseling degree before the teaching degree.
- I work REALLY well with teenagers and young adults individually in a coaching/counseling setting. I tend to attract the sad and depressed females that love all my crystals, Oracle/Tarot cards, and "airy-fairy" tools. I am also a miracle worker (I say that humbly) with teens who have visual and auditory hallucinations. I was blessed by the Universe to be skilled at helping kids get rid of emotional baggage so they don't have to hear voices or see things anymore.
- As a kid I sailed from Miami to the Abacos (Bahamas) with my folks for 3 weeks. One day we had really rough weather and water. Dad was navigating with a broken arm. Mom was throwing up from being sea-sick. I was curled in the corner reading a book. Apparently, I was a pretty stress-free kid.
- I was in the FSU Flying High Circus in college. Yes, really. I did an ariel routine and a ground act called "Bike for 5". This was initially an attempt to escape the traditional PE class, and then I discovered how way cool it was.
- I visited what was formerly Yugoslavia when I was in the 7th grade. It was technically a ski trip, but turned out to be quite the adventure! I feel so honored to have experienced the energy there, as sadly, many of the historic sites are no longer.
- I was dragged to London, England as a teen, and sulked the whole way because I was separated from the boyfriend. Seriously? My parents put up with a lot of teen drama. Now, I appreciate that opportunity. Thanks ma & pa!
- I toured Europe in college - Spain, France, Holland, Italy, Austria, Germany, and Switzerland with friends. We slept on the trains and in cheap hostels or B&Bs. I made the group get a real hotel room for one of our stops after the hostel sign said, "please leave your weapons outside". The Sistine Chapel? Under renovation, covered in boards. WTF.
- The husband and I attended a seminar in London, had to sleep in separate rooms in a college dorm, and were startled awake at 2am to the fire alarm after a homeless person set fire in a trash can under the building to keep warm. Not sure whether I was to be grateful to have a warm place to sleep that night, albeit interrupted, or irritated to be evacuated and standing in the street at O-Dark-30 in my PJs.
- The husband and I worked in a Native Alaskan Eskimo village, in the Lower Yukon for 2 years. There were no roads, no restaurants, no movie theaters, no alcohol allowed (a dry village), and no cars. You were dropped off in a bush plane, in the middle of nowhere, where Alaskan tourists never go.
- I experienced the difficulty of divorce, yet it was the best thing that happened to me as it taught me independence, that playing the victim is an unhelpful coping technique, and that I am 100% responsible for my choices.
- I learned that there is a BIG difference between my soul-self speaking, and my fear-driven ego. What a difference this has made in how I approach life!
- Finally (if you aren't totally bored yet), my primary archetype is an Alchemist, my secondary, an Explorer. Figuring this out has made a HUGE impact on my overall confidence in being ME.
My Real Credentials (so you know I know my stuff)
- Bachelor of Science, Education
- Master of Science, Educational Technology
- Master of Education, Mental Health Counseling
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) for trauma-related issues
- Bachelor of Naturopathic Studies
- New Healers Master Coaching Program
- EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique (aka Tapping)
- Certified Soul Realignment (Akashic Records) Practitioner
I am a licensed psychotherapist in the state of Florida since 2008, and am currently providing COACHING services to guide entrepreneurs on their journey toward transforming their business.